Click here to sign up for e-notifications and get up-to-the-minute information.
Fulton County Sewer Improvement Project
The sewer infrastructure improvement project located on Pine Valley Drive and lead by Fulton County government is continuing to move forward. The County reported completion of several key tasks including:
- Receiving an Emergency Utility Permit and Final Utility Permits from Georgia DOT
- Installing jersey barriers
- Sealing a groundwater leak and utilizing seed, fertilizer, lime and straw on all disturbed areas where the sanitary sewer line has been replaced north of Pine Valley Drive
- Receiving the pipe and machinery needed to build the new diversion line
- Off loading three truck loads of pipe
Additionally, the County monitored odor at pump locations with the assistance of the Sewer Maintenance and Operation Team.