Building Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

One STop Shop 


Permits Pic

Community Development

Main: (770) 515-7950 Main
Fax: (770) 306-6861



Building Permits:

Are you a certified builder, plumber, or electrician? Are you planning projects in Union City? If so, you have come to the right place! The City requires permits for projects pertaining, but not limited to, construction, alteration and repair. Approved projects will be signed and permits will be issued to the certified contractor. 

Please see "Documents A-Z" on the left hand side for all applications and documents!

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer