The following represents a few of the many activities held through the park’s Leisure Services Program:
- Monthly Leisure Meetings - Held on the 1st Monday of every month (With the exception of holidays)
- American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) Driving Classes
- Field Trips - Must be a member to participate and must RSVP (limited seating on bus)
- Quilting Classes, member participation, master quilters, self-taught and novice quilters
- Quilter’s Block of the Month Club
- Extension Club
- Games and Card Day - Held every Wednesday
- Knitting and Crocheting
- Homemaker’s Club - Held 1st Tuesday of every Month. Must be a member of the Homemakers Association.
Our 18-passenger van is used for a multitude of field trips and to special events. Activities and outings are well planned and executed through the use of the van. Schedules are available at the community center and are posted via Union City’s web site. Van leaves from the Etris Community Center.
Useful Phone Numbers
(770) 964 -1449: Leisure Services Program Coordinator, Donna Wallace
(770) 964 -1236: Ronald Bridges Park (General Info, Classes & Volunteer Opportunities)