Click here to sign up for e-notifications and get up-to-the-minute information.
Portman Architects Presents Union City's Conceptual Master Plan
Representatives from Portman Architects presented their Conceptional Master Plan to the Mayor, City Council members, residents, and guests during the October City Council Meeting scheduled Tuesday, October 15th. Through extensive analysis, Portman Architects drafted their plan to address the City's goals and objectives Progress 2020 Vision to create:
- walkable, mixed-use space
- connected public transportation
- more retail and restaurants
- more educational institutions
- tech and tourism businesses
- Class A office space
- thriving 24-hour environment
- safe to stay, play, live and work
Click here to view Portman's Conceptual Master Plan presentation.