Click here to sign up for e-notifications and get up-to-the-minute information.
Union City Police Department COVID-19 Services Update
The Union City Police Department continues to provide the same level of protection to its citizens. The department is also adhering to the CDC’s recommendations and using social distancing to protect both the public and its staff.
Please see below for a current list of services.
· Responses to life-threating emergencies have not changed.
· Non-emergency calls will be handled by an officer over the phone.
· Accident reports can be obtained online at buycrash.com.
· Incident reports and open records requests can be obtained by calling 770-964-4089.
· Walk-in services for liquor licenses and background checks are temporarily unavailable.
· For impounds and all other non-emergency services please contact 770-964-4089.