To successfully meet the eligibility requirements for the City of Union City Youth Leadership Council, participants must:
- Be a resident of the City of Union City.
- Be in the 10th, 11th, or 12th grade for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Commit to attend all the scheduled monthly meetings.
- Obtain transportation to and from meetings and events.
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Complete the Union City Youth Leadership Application.
- Have a Teacher complete the Teacher Recommendation Form.
- Have a School Administrator verify your Grade Point Average (GPA).
All documents may be submitted online using the links below.
To print and complete the forms, click the following links below to download both required forms for the Union City Youth Leadership Council:
Please make sure to have all applications completed and turned in no later than Friday, September 6th, 2019.