The Community Development department is committed to supporting current and prospective businesses through the ever-changing environment caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic. See below for more information. For questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Application fees are accepted online. Click here to submit payment.
- GA Dept. of Economic Development: www.georgia.org
- The U.S. Small Business Administration: www.sba.gov
- Better Business Bureau: www.bbb.org
GRA COVID-19 resources for restaurants: www.garestaurants.org
After Covid-19: Ways to Pivot Your Business to Succeed Webinar. Click HERE for more information. Printed Resources:
- Protecting Workers During a Pandemic
- Preparing Small Businesses and Employees for the Effects of COVID-19
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or ACT)
To Schedule Building Inspections:
Building inspections can be scheduled through SAFEbuilt located in Tyrone, GA. The inspection cutoff time is 4:00 p.m. and can be conducted the next regular business day, excluding City Holidays.
Call (770) 474-9393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set an appointment.