Alcohol Beverage License

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Alcohol Beverage License

New ABL Application

Renewal ABL Application

Any establishment selling alcohol within the City of Union City must obtain a Occupational Tax Certificate prior to engaging in the sale of alcohol. Licenses for alcoholic beverages are subject to additional requirements. Additional information is available at City Hall, or call (770) 515-7951.

 Requirements can be found in the City Code of Ordinances (click link below)


Contact Information

Union City Tax Office: 770-515-7951  

City of Union City

Attn: Alcohol Beverage License

5047 Union Street

Union City, GA 30291