You Can Now Access Your Utility Account Online! It’s Easy, Convenient!
We are pleased to announce a secure access to your utility account anytime, anywhere, 24 hours a day. You can check your account balance and view detailed history on your account including consumption and transaction history. You can pay your bill with a debit or major credit card except American Express.
Here is How to Make an Online Payment:
There are two options to pay your utility bill.
1. Make one time-payment
2. Create an account: Creating an account should allow you to save your credit/ debit card information.
Before you can pay your utility bill online, you must have your account number and street number.
- Click here to begin paying your bill online.
1. Please access the following website for online payments:
2. Click on the “Utility Bills” link
3. Type in “Account Number”
4. Type in “Street Number ONLY”
5. Click “Find”
6. Amount is already selected to pay
7. Click “Pay”
8. Enter information with Asterisk (*) next to it
9. Check box for “Terms and Conditions”
10. Click “Confirm Payment”
Please note any error or voided transactions will show up as pending transaction and will disappears after a certain amount of time depending on your bank policy. If you opt-in to use the same card, you will see two transaction on the card but if you do not have confirmation number. The payment did not go through it will cause an inconvenience because you won’t be able to access the funds until payment has cleared.
Pay by Mobile App
NOTE: The City of Union City will charge a credit/debit card convenience fee of 3%. This fee will be added to all credit/debit card transactions. The 3% charge will be calculated based on the total amount per transaction. The convenience fee will go directly to the third party credit card vendor to cover the cost of the transaction.