To efficiently and effectively provide maintenance for the public right of ways and offer services to ensure the safety and well being of our residents.
The Street Division is responsible for maintaining the safe and efficient passage of traffic on the 113.45 miles of City streets. It is also responsible for maintaining and repairing public storm drains, canals and other water control structures to properly drain stormwater from city streets. Staff is on-call 24/7 in case of an emergency such as a tree down or snow and ice treatment.
• Maintaining City infrastructure
• Grass cutting and maintenance of the right of ways
• Litter Control
• Maintaining all city facilities and grounds
• Traffic sign installation and replacement
• Traffic markings
• Pothole and street repairs
• 24/7 emergency on-call personnel
• Construction inspections