Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


The Street Division is responsible for the placement, maintenance and replacement of all City road signs. The Union City Police Department decides where each sign will be placed and request to have it installed. This does not include signs on state roads such as Hwy 138 or Hwy 29. Those are installed and maintained by GDOT.

If you see a damaged sign or one that has graffiti on it please notify the Public Services Department at (770) 306-6855.