Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • There is water leaking in front of my house. Who do I report this to?

  • Does Union City have a litter control program?

  • I noticed a lot of litter on my street. Who can I report this to?

  • Does the street sweeper service every street in the City?

  • Who do I contact about street signs?

  • There is a pothole on my street. What number can I call to have it evaluated?